Catch Me If You Can

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day Two Was Actually Fun!

Today we did Plyometrics -- aka, all manner of jumping. I felt like I was shaking my whole house, and I could just hear the echoing below the hardwood floors. But I did keep my heartrate well into the optimal burn zone the whole hour! And I only skipped or watered down a couple of things... one because I just couldn't figure out how to do the move. Practice! I think I'm going to feel all that bouncing in my calves tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, we will do Arms & Shoulders + Ab Ripper X. Considering that after Monday, my arms and abs are still feeling it (not sore so much as just making their presence known) it could be interesting...

The Ritz with peanut butter was a good fueling option this morning. Just enough to get me going without weighing me down (or making me vomit), so that's good to know.

I'm just going to keep pushing play, doing my best, and forgetting the rest! Cheers!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:53 PM , Blogger Liza Jane said...

    Abs, more progress reports needed! I was thinking of you today as I struggled and cursed my way through another Jackie Warner workout. Oh, and I put my blog back up, so if you click on my name you actually get something now :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home