Catch Me If You Can

Monday, October 15, 2007

TGIF

Fridays, like Mondays, are for short jogs. Happy little jaunts that will soon become respites among the long and greuling mileage of other training days.

Alas, I forgot to write last Friday to tell you about my run. Here's what I would have said.

It was hot. Hotter than I imagined for so late in the afternoon in October. I guess I should have known better. It won't really be comfortable running weather here until at least Thanksgiving. Oh well, despite the heat I managed to trot around for about 2 miles before the need to pee took over.

Saturday I was supposed to run, but decided that a tour through a certified Haunted House would be enough excitement. Too bad The Mortuary was super lame.

Today I was supposed to go jogging again, but woke up at 7 after taking an accidental hour-long nap! Perhaps I'll hop on the elliptical after supper just to get my heart rate up for the first time in 3 days. :)

Mostly, I'm feeling overwhelmed by the amount of stuff (besides running) that I must get done. Luckily, it seems that this week will be the end of some of my momst pressing and time-consuming extracurriculars. Woot! I think I can just see that light at the end of the tunnel!

MILEAGE TO DATE: 7

1 Comments:

  • At 7:12 AM , Blogger Liza Jane said...

    I have not run since Saturday. Why am I so lame? Because I have shin splints. I hate those things. Oh, and a midterm. I hate those too. Tomorrow, it's back to training! Also, I might add (since this is the longest comment ever), that I drove to the airport and then back to Meg's the other day, and it was about 28 miles. And now I'm terrified, because that a LONG way to run.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home